ICTI is incorporated as an independent association with a management committee (board), which includes leaders from local ICT (Information and Communication Technology) stakeholder businesses.
The behaviour of the association will be guided by the modal rules as set out in the constitution.
The 2015/16 ICTI Board
- President - Michael David, Internetrix
- Vice President - Evan Morrison, Expert Decisions
- Secretary - Michael Lawler, Selera
- Treasurer - Andrew Stephenson, Daley & Co
- Board Member- Vicki Grossman, CSC
- Board Member - James Rule, WITS
- Board Member- John Graeme Watchers, NEC
- Board Member - Mark Freeman, UOW
- ICTI Facilitator- Sibylle Seidler
Ex-Officio Board Members
Donatella D'Amico, NSW Trade & Investment
Mark Grimson, Wollongong City Council
Klaus Krauter, University of Wollongong
Term of Office
The Term of Office for Board member roles vary as either one or two year terms. Elections for Board Members are held during the AGM in October each year. Vacancies may occur during the year, and members of the association are invited to nominate.
Founding Board Members
A special thanks to the following founding board members.
- James Dellow, Headshift
- Geoff Goeldner, AC3
- David Evans, CommScope (Andrew Corporation)
- Ashley Maher, Didymo Designs + convener of the ACS South Coast Chapter
- Geoff McQueen, Internetrix & Hiive Systems
- Angela Johnson, Evanscorp
The NSW Department of Industry, Wollongong City Council and the University of Wollongong have provided ongoing sponsorship for ICTI for the employment of a part time facilitator and for development projects.